Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekly Goal #11

Goal: To get rid of thie sinus headache! Does that count as a weekly goal?

I've finished The Escape and it's now being converted so that should be out within he next few weeks. Wanted the right tone for it, then lost steam and rushed the ending, so had to fix that. Am much happier with it now!

Covet: A Regency Ménage Tale will be released Thursday, so there's that.

My other writing name is coming along nicely with my first non-erotic Regency romance. Set in a world where a plague has wiped out 60% of the population, the survivors struggle with highwaymen, roving bands of outlaws, French spies, and famine.

I think I've earned a week off! Plus spring has sprung and it's going to be beautiful this week! I'll pick up again on Sunday. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment