Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Recipe: Sparkling Raspberry Parfaits

Sparkling Raspberry Parfaits. Just sounds great doesn't it?! And super easy to make. Plus it was nice and cold on my throat which I needed this week while I was laid low with a vicious spring cold and terrible cough.

 Picture is theirs. I need to start taking my own, but never remember. Plus, my garnishes don't look like theirs.

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups raspberry sorbet
  • 1 cup chilled raspberry sparkling wine (such as Verdi Raspberry Sparkletini) or unflavored sparkling wine
  • 2 tablespoons shaved bittersweet chocolate

Preparation:

  1. 1. Scoop 1/2 cup sorbet into each of 4 wineglasses or small bowls, and drizzle each serving with 1/4 cup wine. Top each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons chocolate. Serve immediately.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment