Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Monthly Goals

I've read on several groups (and OK school and such) that the setting goals is the easiest way to meet said goals. All the other things aside (family, unexpected life things, laziness, etc) I think the setting of simple realistic goals may be the way to go.

Hence my monthly goals. If nothing else, I'll have something to blog about twice a month...

September Goals:
1) Finish short story submission for an erotic retelling of a fairy tale (deadline 10/1/10). I have more than half of it done, it's just a matter of wrapping it all up.
2) Finish short story submission for vampire BSDM (deadline 10/1/10). I have more than half of it done, it's just a matter of wrapping it all up. Sound familiar?
3) Finish full-length Regency menage. This is maybe 3/4 done, and I plan on finishing it. Nothing can stop me! Except maybe myself but I refuse to self-sabotage.

I think that's enough for this month. After all, it's already the 8th and we're talking 20,000 words. That's probably not a lot to most writers out there, but as I've had trouble writing during oh, the entire month of August, I think shorter is better.

October is another matter entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment