Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My first review!

This came up on Google Alerts, my very first review! I don't know this site, but have added it to my RSS feed cause you know...first review and all.

Love Romance Passion's Guest Reviewer Susan S. gave Once Upon a Threesome 5 stars overall, and my story, Inamorata, 4.5 stars. Yeah, I'm doing the happy dance!
Story 3- “Inamorata” by Kristabel Reed

Summary: Welcome to Italy’s Spring Festival! Antonio Tulon (Conte di Brindisi) is following Elisabeta through the streets of Venice. When he catches her, he’ll show Elisabeta some loving, Italian style. Against an alley wall. When he’s summoned away to meet with his future bride (Bianca d’Artusio) she’ll offer him a proposition he simply can’t deny. Of course, he’ll share Elisabeta! He’s an altruistic guy, lol.

Review: Ms. Reed serves up her erotica, piping hot!
Rating: 4.5 Stars
Type: F/F/M, and M/F
Thanks, Susan! You've totally made my day. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kristabel! You made my day as well. Your story was entertaining, descriptive, and of course...hot.
    Small Edit: Susan "S." Unless, I married the wrong man and don't know it yet, giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps...I'll just go edit that right now. I double checked, too, and clearly my eyes need checking. Sorry, but thanks again for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete