Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, October 4, 2010

Junixed myself

In the beginning of September I said I wanted to update my blog more but if nothing else got posted, I'd update the beginning month goals and the end. I totally jinxed myself!

But on a positive note, I DID finish 2 short stories and my Regency menage. Feeling very accomplished! So what's on the agenda for October?

October goals:
Start new sexy historical. Not sure what yet. I have a couple vague ideas floating around but nothing concrete yet. I'm thinking another Regency both for the ease of clothing and for the wild time frame. Pretty much anything went during the Regency. Maybe something different, not England?

I haven't decided, but am open to suggestions-rather I'm open to outside the box ideas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment