- I'm grateful for my family. They're understanding and caring, and even though they insist on eating every day, they still allow me my "Don't disturb me I'm writing" time.
- I'm grateful for my job. Who'd have thunk it, but especially in this economy where the "official" jobless rate is 9.6% but really closer to 12% (counting all those ineligible for unemployment, and there are many, or whose unemployment has run out).
- I'm grateful for my health, colds, migraines, and all. I'm not on medication, I'm not in the hospital, and I'm not so infirm I can't do anything I want to.
- I'm grateful for my writing. That I have this creative outlet to explore strange new worlds, be they historical, paranormal, or anything else my devious little mind can think up.
- I'm grateful to have the opportunities I have, to live in a country where it's all possible.
I'm sure there are many other things I'm grateful for, but let's not nitpick (running water, heat/cold, flushing toilets, caffeine). What about you? What are you grateful for?