Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Editing

It's nice being back in the story. And amazing how stress falls away while writing. I can immerse myself in a different world and enjoy every second of it.

Shame I can't do that on a regular basis, but last month all I wanted to do was collapse into bed after yet another long day.

Seduction of a Proper Lady: A Regency Ménage Tale. This is the second in my loosely-related Regency ménage series. Meaning the only thing they have in common are Regency, ménage, and me.

There will be no character cross-overs. At least there are no plans for such.

Setting: April, London 1815
Our intrepid heroine: Laurel, is in Town for her second Season, determined to find a man to marry whom she can tolerate at the very least. When a major and his captain take a shine to her, will she succumb to their advances? Or will propriety win out? And with it her chance at love?

No comments:

Post a Comment