Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hawaii Five-O

First let me say that I had mixed feelings about the show. Hawaii Five-O was a staple in my house growing up, and the theme song rocks. But remakes rarely turn out worth watching.

Yup, I was one of those who watched Alex O'Loughlin in Moonlight...but somehow, Scott Cann steals every single scene. There's something oddly attractive about him, plus it's the whole sarcastic attitude.

Now, the pair of them...together...yum!

Aside from all that, it's a surprisingly great show. And the finale was excellent! If you haven't watched it, jump on the band wagon and catch the reruns. They're worth it...after that first episode where if I hadn't known it was James Marsters in his itty-bitty role, I wouldn't have known based on the 3 minute air time he got.

Ohhh...James Marsters, Alex O'Loughlin, AND Scott Cann? I may swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment