Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New review

This one is from Risque Reviews, who wanted more...Yes. Wickedly Wanton was my first full length. I'm learning, and with this constructive criticism I hope Seduction of a Proper Lady is stronger.

Rating: 3 Stars
Heat Level: 2 - Wild as a Naked Game of Twister (F/F – F/M/F)
The writing in this book is great, however.  Kristabel Reed has a great style and kept the pace of the book flowing briskly; I really felt that I could “see” a lot of the scenes as they were taking place. There is a lot of action taking place so the reader never has a chance to get bored.  The sex scenes are well written and well thought out. I especially enjoy the first sex scene with three together; it was inventive, sexy and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment