Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekly Goals #10

Last week was busy. My brain is dead, my back aches from sitting hunched over the computer, and every other word I type I think of at least 3 synonyms for. The hazards of editing stories.



Last week I managed to completely 100% (I think...hope...am pretty certain) Dark Inheritance, the alternate reality Regency England story I'm doing under my alter ego K. Reed. Sexy, dark, and action packed, all it lacks is zombies. Whic I did on purpose.


This week looks to be equally swamped:


  • Edit The Escape: A Hellfire Club Erotique (The Masque looks so lonely!)

  • Edit Covet: A Regency Ménage Tale



Granted, this doesn't look like a lot, but editing any story takes time. Especially when editing 3 stories back to back to back.

No comments:

Post a Comment