Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Recipe: Garlic Chicken

I'm often on All Recipes, most if not all of the recipes I use come from there and I have an extensive list I've saved to their site. I never stay logged into any site (so unsafe!) so whenever I go to there, I'm greeted by their scroll of new and popular recipes. Last week it was Garlic Chicken.

I've made it before, I may have even posted about it before. Chicken is normally easy and garlic, well garlic goes with many, many meals. Yum.

An easy recipe, they promise start to finish 55 minutes. Pft. Clearly they had no interruptions! Or maybe they moved faster than I do. Either way, it still didn't take me long to prep.

Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Ready In: 55 Minutes
Servings: 4
Ingredients:
2 teaspoons crushed garlic (Which equals 2 cloves; I used 4 cloves because I *heart* garlic)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
halves
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment