Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What on earth is Steampunk?

Steampunk.


It's one of the calls for submissions from Ravenous Romance, but I'd never heard of it. I had to look it up, and then I had to look at the pictures. I know exactly what this is, just didn't know it had a name. And typing something like that into Google never really works.


And how cool is it that there's this whole culture surrounding it! And romances and neat histories and music, and good Lord, I'm in love!!


Psyched, this is too cool for words!


I don't think 5,000 words is going to be enough for this world. I can spend that just inventing stuff! But I'm determined, and determined not to get caught up in backstory.


Jump right into the story, isn't that how it goes? More fun? Yes, yes, I think so, too, but man. This world is going to be so so cool. I can't wait to start, but first thing's first. Research!

No comments:

Post a Comment