Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, June 11, 2010

What I'm reading this week

Since writing has fallen to the back burner, I'm taking some time to relax and read. Life's been more than a little hectic lately, and my writing has suffered for it. Instead of ploughing through with words I'll probably delete later, I'm taking a small break to relax and read. Or maybe just sleep. I haven't decided yet.

So what am I reading?
Finishing up Stephanie Burkhart's Budapest Moon: The Hungarian
Going to start Debra Glass' Having Patience
Still trying to figure out how to download an audio I won from Allie Boniface's Lost in Paradise onto my MP3. I may give up and start listening to it on my laptop while I (God forbid) clean. I'm really looking forward to it. Maybe I'll just buy the e-book. Why is it I'll sit before my computer to read a book but not listen? Humph.
In between crazy work schedules and family drama, I also have a stack of steamy threesomes to get through, and I have to find and return a book a friend lent to me about first time lesbian encounters.

My first story, Inamorata, can be found in the anthology Once Upon a Threesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment