Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, July 16, 2010

Submitting

No, I'm not submitting my full length Regency threesome/foursome. It isn't finished yet, I'm still having trouble with the transition chapters. I know what I want to happen, but it isn't working to my satisfaction. Still playing with them so they work as a good bridge between the beginning and the way I want the ending told.

I'm submitting a post-apocalyptic modern day m/m story to Ravenous' Love Among the Ruins anthology.I just finished reading it one last time, adding in a few extra details about the world as it is now (story wise you understand) and am sending it off to Lori Perkins this morning. Deadline is August 1, so I feel quite ahead of the game!

In looking up where to send this (email wise) I found a few more blogs to follow, too! I love finding new people to stalk, er follow. Oh, the modernism we create!

No comments:

Post a Comment