Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How dark is to dark?

I love dark, complicated, men. Women, too for that matter, but the darker the man the more I like it. very sexy. The question I'm wrestling with now is where's the line between dark and complete and utter bastard. It's a thin line, granted, and I don't want to cross it.

In my new full-length, Killer Vacation, I take the threesome from Killer Valentine and send them on vacation to Hawaii. They've been together slightly over a month now but aren't comfortable with each other, not completely.

My problem is with the lead, Jareth. A darkly intensive man, he's teetering on that fine line between sexy and dark and total jerk. Trying to steer him toward sexy but he's resisting my best efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment