Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday recipe

I use AllRecipes.com often...very often. I love finding new recipes by simply going to their site and clicking on whatever I'm in the mood for-crockpot, soup, desserts, etc. Last week I found Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue. Put me in the mood for summer! Didn't use bread but a fork, which was slightly less messy.

Ingredients
6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

Directions
1.Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
2.Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.

Nutritional Information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 300 | Total Fat: 8.1g | Cholesterol: 61mg

No comments:

Post a Comment