Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, April 11, 2016

Hello? Anyone here?

So it's been a while! According to blogger, it's been nearly 4 months since I last posted here. Life has been a little (read: very much so) crazed and blogging has been the easiest thing to let fall by the wayside even after I managed to get everything in working order again.

Hello!

I admit to missing my blog and looking at it now, I have a lot of updates to do. I'll work on them slowly so I don't use up all my blogging energy at once.

In writing news: I've finished 2 more Scandalous Encounters stories, Improper Duke and Improper Wedding. Both are being edited now; I'll post when they're available. I hope to have Improper Duke ready by the end of April

Trust me, it won't be another 4 months!

Up next on the writing docket is 3 more Curvy books! Writing those now and enjoying the setting, a farming community in the San Joaquin Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment