Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, May 3, 2010

Plot, an actual plot!

I spent most of my writing time yesterday thinking of ways to add plot to this story. Then I realized I was spending my time on external plots-a mystery, a theft, a spy, what have you. Nope. No good. This is a purely character driven story, with lots and lots of sex :) But its the character's problems that drive this plot.

It's the stigma of being different in Regency England, of wanting something but knowing you would not only be ostracized but imprisoned if you took it.

Ha! I plan on bulldozing right on through those sigmas and embracing the scandal. Okay, secretly embracing the scandal, but it's an embrace all the same.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait till I can write something new again. I've had to spend so much time lately on edits and rewriting. There's something refreshing about starting something brand-new!

    Your WIP sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete