Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, July 14, 2011

FINISHED!

Actually finished Seduction of a Proper Lady on Sunday. And then I crashed. I don't remember much of Monday & Tuesday, other than the sure, let's edit...yeah right. More like I'll stare at the computer screen and my eyes will cross and then I'll give up and fall back to the couch since 7 pm is entirely too early for bed.

I'm editing it this weekend. Which is when I wanted to start my Flowers in the Tower story, but that'll have to wait until next weekend. The good news on that is: The plot is done! The bad news is that my deadline is August 1.

But since my editor was kind enough to give me some leeway for Seduction, I'm hoping she'll also realize by turning that in mid-July there's no way I can crank out another story in 2 weeks. Nope, my brain will melt for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment