Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Social Networking

Two weeks ago I almost cancelled my facebook account. I never used it, I didn't know anyone on there despite the 'friends' I had. I never talked with anyone or chatted with them, posted on their posts or had anyone comment on mine. What was the use? I was going to cancel and be done with it. I had other things to spend my time on.

I didn't, I waited, and I changed my mind.

It wasn't anyone else's fault by my own. I didn't interact with anyone on facebook, so naturally no one would interact with me. As with most things in life, social networking is a two way street. Hence the terms SOCIAL and NETWORKING.

I have since rectified that and am don gmy best to post regularly and comment on other's posts. It's not always as easy as it sounds, but it's progress. And that seems to be what this week is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment