Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, April 2, 2012

Game of Thrones

Did you watch it? Have you anticipated it as much as I have? (Do you even know what I'm talking about?)

Game of Thrones...by far the best miniseries/TV show of the year. And it's only episode one. Last season I sat glued to my couch every Sunday at 9 to watch it and was never disappointed. Hell, I bought HBO for those however-many-weeks just to watch it! This season I plan to do the same. So on Sunday nights...you'll know where I'm at!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree!!! We watched it last night and at the end, were like, "It's been an hour already? Why didn't they make the season premier 2 hours???"
    If I didn't get HBO for free, I would totally buy it just for this show. And maybe for True Blood too. ;)

    ReplyDelete