Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

July #goals and RWA conference

I won't go into the fact that it's suddenly July. Nope, won't touch that distressing bit of calendar news!

Lots going on this month: a wedding (not mine lol) and the Romance Writers national conference on Atlanta. I've never been to Atlanta and would love to explore but I'm literally flying in Thursday night after work and leaving Sunday morning at the crack of dawn. Alas, no exploring for me. One day, Atlanta!

I'm also working on my contemporary ménage series, Havenbrook Ménage Series and in the beginning stages of plotting an Edwardian trilogy. Yes, I know I started one several months ago but I didn't like it. The plot felt great, the characters engaging, but every time I went to write it I dreaded doing so. In the end, it was best that I scrapped it.

I'm not sure if I want this to be m/f erotica or a ménage but I do want to write one. I love the time frame and have always wanted to write in that era! It's now or never!

And Christmas...was going to write a Christmas ménage. Maybe for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment