Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 3, 2011

First Monday

Wasn't that a TV show? Something about the Supreme Court with James Garner? I don't think it lasted long. Wonder if they really work on the First Monday of the new year. On one hand, they are the government so who knows. But on the other, they ARE the Supreme Court...lots of cases to look through.

All of which has aboslutely nothing to do with this blog...

Was I supposed to make resolutions? I didn't...did you?

I guess I could. OK, here goes:
  • I resolve to exercise more (but no walking in snow drifts or high winds) and eat more veggies.
  • I resolve to bake more yummy stuff with 'healthy' substitutes.
  • I resolve to make anything chocolate the old-fhasioned way. No skimping there!
  • I resolve to write every week if not every day.
  • I resolve to blog more.
  • I resolve to take each day as it comes and not stress over tiny little insignificant petty problems. So there, petty problems! Take that!
And thank you to Calvin & Hobbs for the comic...it really is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment