Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 10, 2011

Story ideas

In explaining to a friend where I get my story ideas, I realized I didn't know. So far I have 1 full-length out and several short stories in anthologies. The anthologies are simple: the call goes out foe the setting/type, and the rest just comes into my demented little head and out onto paper.

The full, I'm not so sure. I know I wanted to write an historical, love the Regency period, and somehow that combined into a story. I have another historical planned but not quite plotted, (m/m/f) and am working on this contemporary now.

Do people actually know where their story ideas come from? I mean it's not like a pool, it's my brain, thus far not eaten by zombies. It does, however, live in the gutter. And rather enjoys it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment