Just remember the one simple rule for any holiday season: It's the spirit of the season! And no...that spirit isn't consumerism. It's giving.
*Dress in layers and get there early!
*Do be respectful of others, because really, it's an item and frankly that item isn't worth beatings, jail time, or death.
*Do try to get the limited time only prices (the before noon stuff) but be polite about it. Sales people are more likely to say YES to a customer not arguing with them or calling them names.
*Do remember that it's not the cashier's fault you're a crazy person. This is only their job, be kind to them-they had to get there early, too, and those thousand people behind you? They're even crazier than you are. And this poor cashier has to deal with you AND them AND the other 999 people just like them.
*Do remember that there is an increasing number of people unable to afford the season: Toys for Tots and Feeding America are 2 of my favorites.
*Don't expect to get that fabulous whatever at the unbelievably low price but try anyway.Seduction of a Proper Lady: A Regecy Ménage Tale 1/2 price this weekend at All Romance eBooks!
*Don't circle for an hour trying to find a parking spot-not only is the walk good for you but you don't want to be that fool circling the parking lot for an hour when you could be getting those fabulous deals!
*Don't throw a fit if that sales person doesn't give you the sale price because you missed the time frame.
*Don't fight with your fellow shoppers. Sure, it'd be cool and all to get the 50" flat screen for $100 but fighting over the last one with someone who may be crazier than you? Please see above mentioned jail, death, and beatings...
4.5 Stars from Just Erotic Romance Reviews
The sexual chemistry between Braedon and Ethan is very subtle and on the surface you only see they are very good friends. When Laurel completes this triad the chemistry is smoking hot. The sexual action throughout the story is hot and spicy regardless if it was M/M, M/F, or M/F/M the sex was just awesome.
4 Cups of Coffee from Coffee Time Romance
Ms. Reed takes her characters to the height of passion, and as the reader you are allowed the opportunity to enjoy every moment of their journey.
Leave a comment for a chance to win a copy of Risqué: A Regency Ménage Tale (1 winner per day of 3-day weekend) and a chance for a $10 Amazon gift card (1 overall winner based on comments from 3-day weekend).
- Cassandra Carr: copy of either of my two current releases, Talk to Me or Head Games
- Kristabel Reed: back list copy of one of her stories and then on her own blog a $10 GC plus a copy of her newest release, Risque: A Regency Menage Tale
- Lucy Felthouse: back list copy of any of her single-title books
- Cari Quinn: back list copy of one of her books
- Leigh Elwood: two back list copies of her books
- Natasha Blackthorne: copies of her two Regency era novellas: Grey's Lady and Waltz of Seduction
- Amber Kallyn: e-copy of Dragos 1
- Camryn Rhys: Kindle copies of The Barn Dance and Off the Record-Foodie Erotic Romances
- Lissa Matthews: two of her back list books
- Misa Buckley: an e-copy of Ironhaven and To Reach the Dawn
- Lacey Wolfe: a copy of Amber's Muse
- Courtney Sheets: a $25 GC to Ravenous Romance and a copy of Kona Warrior-PDF
- Sara Brookes: an e-copy of one of my back list books
- Cynthia Arsuaga: a copy of an e-book, and on her own blog five book charm book tethers
- Louisa Bacio: .pdf copy of my first book in The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf series, and on her own blog a $10 certificate to Ravenous Romance, and each commenter will also be entered to win a Goody Bag of new Orleans treats
- Malia Mallory: one copy each of The ABC's of Erotica and Santa's Back Door Baby
- Cynthia Eden: a copy of Angel of Darkness (either print or digital)
- Carrie Ann Ryan: an e-copy of The Alpha's Path
- Jacquie Rogers: a Smashwords coupon for Faery Merry Christmas, plus on her own blog, a free copy of Much Ado About Marshals
- KT Grant a print copy of Sweet and Sinful and an ebook copy of her next release, Xavier's Loving Arms
So what are the rules? Simple: visit as many of the blogs as you can and leave a comment for the blog owner. For every comment, you'll get one entry into the grand-prize drawing. Be sure to leave your e-mail address with every comment so we can find you if you win! And don't forget that several blog owners are giving away prizes specific to their blog, too!
One winner will be chosen on Saturday morning using random.org. I will contact that person about the Kindle Fire and then each blog owner with a prize will contact the winner themselves to arrange delivery of said prize. Questions? Contact me at AuthorCassandraCarr AT gmail DOT com.
Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving everybody!