Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Social networking

I did it. Broke down and made a Twitter account. @kristabelreed for those looking. It's hard keeping up with blog, facebook, AND twitter, but the social networks have made it easier. They've connected each other, or made it possible to connect my networks. Whatever.

So my Twitter posts show up on my Facebook account, my Blog posts pop up on both Twitter and Facebook (I think...) Did I miss a connection? Probably but it doesn't matter, they're all everywhere. As far as I know.

Is this a good thing or a bad one? I can't tell, but I've met some great people on all three of these outlets, have found wonderful authors and their stories, and have made myself known. And isn't that the point of it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment