7 Hrs 10 Min
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle root beer
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle your favorite barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat.
- Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours.
- Note: the actual length of time may vary according to individual slow cooker.
- Drain well.
- Stir in barbecue sauce.
- Serve over hamburger buns.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 335 | Total Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 49mg