- Tom Weston-Jones might not be the hottest guy on TV but he's rugged, scruffy, and oh so sexy when he's chasing down the bad guys.
- Can't name the supporting cast yet (except Dr. Freeman who is way more fleshed-out as a character than anyone else) but they're just as interesting.
- The history of the era is excellent and wherever they're filming this, the sets are pretty awesome.
- Yes, when boiled down to its finest point, Copper is a police procedural. Normally, I don't like police procedural, but this one is different--it's not contemporary, the rules are different, the laws are different.
- Sure, there's a (rather typical) storyline about poor Corcoran's family but he's a good enough actor to pull it off without burdening the audience.
Copper is on BBC America on Sundays.