Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday #goals

Finished editing Cursed Love: A Wicked Demon Tale yesterday and sent that off to my editor. Pleased with the way this turned out and hope that Cooper and Nikki's story will progress over several stories. Here's the blurb:

Nikki Kent had spent her life running from the monster inside her. When she found Cooper Marquez's ranch, she knew she found home. Unfortunately, her demons followed her.

Cooper Marquez knew his lover had secrets, but hadn't figured on one quite like this. No matter what she thought, he wasn't going to let her go through anything alone.

Together they go on a journey to discover the secret to her curse. But when Nikki discovers the truth about her demon, will she leave Cooper for his own safety? Or can he convince her that nothing will stand in his way.

This is a paranormal contemporary romance with ancient Native American spirits, drug cartels, and one hot rancher to make it all better. I hope you enjoy it, since this is a departure from much of my other work.


It's also November, which means it's NaNoWriMo! Or National Novel Writing Month. Yes, while it's possible to write an entire 50,000 word novel in one month, I'm positive that November isn't the month for me. Between birthdays, Thanksgiving, and general craziness, it's so not happening.

Or, to put it another way--too much pressure! I can write a 50,000 word novel in a month on my own terms, but to do so on someone else's makes me break into a cold sweat.

My goal for November, however, is to start a new menage. Details to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment