Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Suzanne Rock and Ecstasy Spa



Can Spas Be Sexy?

Considering the erotic series I’m promoting, I think everyone already knows my answer. J

Hi everyone, and thanks for having me here today. I’d like to talk a little bit about how I came up with the idea for my Ecstasy Spa series.

A few years ago, my husband and I took a vacation to Napa Valley out in California. It was a fantastic trip. We had some of the best wine and food that I’ve ever had in my life. While we were there, we stayed at a small hotel where you could order couples massages. My husband and I aren’t normally massage people, but we were a little adventurous one day, so we decided to try it.

The experience was fabulous. If you have never had a couples massage, I highly recommend it.

At the scheduled time, we both walked out to a secluded, small white tent in a vineyard out back. We were met by two masseuses who showed us to two cushioned tables inside the tent. The structure had three sides, so we both had a beautiful view of the vineyard as the staff worked out the knots in our back, neck and arms. It was so relaxing and romantic. Just the thing we needed after a day of wine tasting.

While on the table, I had an idea for a series about a spa that provided such services. It was then that the Ecstasy Spa was born. The idea sat in my subconscious for a couple of years while I worked on my contracted stories for Loose Id, Red Sage and Elloras Cave.

Then, when I got a break from my contractual obligations, I started perusing Amazon’s Erotic Romance listings. I saw a lot of stories centered on an innocent girl who went to this club and experienced kink for the first time. While these stories are great, I often wondered what it was like for the staff working at these places. What was it like putting yourself out there day after day, denying your own needs for the sake of pleasing others? I started to think about the staff not at a sex club, but an elite spa known for giving sexual services as part of the total mind and body package. What would these people be like? What were their hopes and dreams? Perhaps I could use my experience in Napa Valley as inspiration… It was then that the Ecstasy Spa was born.
 
Want to learn about the great characters and their sex lives? You can find more information about my new series on my website here: http://suzannerock.com/?page_id=1208

For now, I’ll just tell you a little bit about Pressure Point, my newest release in this series…

Price: $3.99

For more information and buy links, go here: http://suzannerock.com/?page_id=1526

Blurb:

When Blake and Drew ask Elsie to have some fun with them at the Ecstasy Spa holiday party, she seizes the opportunity to forget about the pressures of her job and personal life. She has always had a crush on both men and knows that they are dating, so she expects nothing more than the one-night stand they offer her. Blake and Drew have other plans however. Together the men fulfill her every torrid dream, bringing her to heights she never thought possible. They want to make their fling more permanent, but doing so could cost them all their jobs. Should Elsie risk her livelihood for a chance to make her dreams come true?

About Suzanne:

A lifetime New Englander, Suzanne married her college sweetheart and has been with him for over twenty years. Every summer she drags her husband and two daughters to Maine on a quest for the perfect lobster dinner. Every fall she can be found down in Foxboro, Massachusetts cheering on her favorite football team. In between those trips, she’s a chauffeur, a maid, a chef, an event planner, a hairdresser, a wardrobe stylist, a tutor and a sometimes masseuse. To keep her sanity, she often drinks copious amounts of coffee and stares at the blank screen of her laptop, dreaming of great adventures. Sometimes she even writes them down for others to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I wish our couples massage was more like you and your hubby's...but again, I think that may be based on the environment. I got the "overly hard muscle manipulator" where he got "lady delicate hands". There was on romantic view or music (or if the music was playing it was so softly that we couldn't hear it).
    Still, I find your concept to be very sexy...and very much like I picture how our experience would've been if we'd done our couples massage at Sandals v. the Gaylord Texan spas. ;-)

    ReplyDelete