Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Unusual Historcals

While doing non-writing, non-holiday, non-work related Internet surfing this weekend, I came across a blog anniversary for a site called Unusual Historicals. I love the concept! I also love some of the eras they write in. I never really thought about it, but it's true: most of the historicals I read are set in familiar times and places.

It's time to branch out!

Sure, it's great writing about menages and foursomes, and kinky sex in times I know were what we, today, consider prudish, breaking the sterotype so to speak. But there's so much history out there just waiting to be corrputed. J

I have a new goal...Yes, I love my Regency menage stories, and I plan on making it a series, but I can work on other series, too, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment