Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, December 20, 2010

To Facebook or not to facebook

That is the dilemma. I know I could find everyone I ever went to high school with and their mother and possible her mother on there, but I really have no desire to relive high school. :shudder:

And yes, I know I could use it as a marketing tool to promote myself. But so do a thousand other authors.

Yup, could even get to know some of those thousand other authors, and while I like friends (in person and virtual) no.

Aside from the time constraint, Facebook has so many security issues it's not even funny-at least oce a month I read something new. Then last week I hear Mark Zuckerberg was named Time Magazine's Person of the Year? They must have been short of candidates.

What to do, what to do. To Facebook or not to Facebook. That is the dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment