Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Changes

I had to put Flowers in the Tower on hold indefinitely. It's not that I don't like the story, but it's not going in the direction I wanted it to. Plus, it's taking me too long to get through individual chapters, and I know it's because I don't like the direction of the story.

That said, I'm now working on a new Regency Ménage, Risqué. A woman who knows what she wants in a lover, and the rake with his eye set on her. An innocent who wants both of them, gossips (and his mother) be damned.

This story is entirely plotted with the first scene of chapter one completed. I'm really excited about this one, and am already thinking about the next in the series. I've updated the 2011 projects on the sidebar-moving to the Victorian era with some fun things planned for this, then back to the Regency. 2011 may be busy but it'll full of fun, sex, and sexy fun. With a contest or 2 tossed in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment