This is a Tangy Poppy Seed Fruit Salad. I admit, I was skeptical at first--poppy seeds on a fruit salad? Are they good for you or just tasty? I still don't know but it was good!
Prep Time: Cook Time:
15 Min 15 Min
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks - drained with juice reserved
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 kiwi -- peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, toss pineapple, orange, kiwi, grapes and strawberries. In a small cup or bowl, combine lime zest, lime juice, honey, poppy seeds and 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice. Stir well and toss with fruit.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 178 | Total Fat: 0.9g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database
Tangy Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
Servings Per Recipe: 4