Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Recipe: Chocolate filled Crescent Rolls

I recently bought mini-chocolate chips for mummy cupcakes (I'll try and remember to post pictures when I make them for next week's party), but they happened to be on sale so I bought 2 bags. Really, what can I do with 2 bags of mini-chocolate chips? Very hard to make cookies, I prefer lots and lots of chips in my cookies. But then I stumbled across this delicious recipe. Because it's true: Chocolate makes everything better. (Unless it goes better with cheese in which case, cheese makes everything better!)

Chocolate Chip Crescent Rolls

Ingredients:


1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated
crescent dinner rolls 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Powdered sugar, if desired
Directions:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F Separate dough into 8 triangles.
2. Place tablespoon of chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with powered sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment