- 1 dozen store-bought, un-iced cupcakes (pumpkin if they have seasonal flavors)
- 1 can dark chocolate frosting
- 1 box prepared orange fondant (recommended: Wilton)
- Rolling pin
- 2-inch round cutter (or one that is same diameter as the tops of the cupcakes)
- Small shaped cutters and/or large pastry tips
- Frost all of the cupcakes with a smooth even layer of the chocolate frosting.
- Wipe off the spatula frequently, and dip it in warm water, if necessary, to get the frosting as smooth as possible.
- Roll out the orange fondant to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Using a round biscuit cutter, cut out 12 rounds from the fondant.
- Using small cutters, cut a jack-o-lantern face of your design in each round.
- Lay the rounds on top of the cupcakes. Arrange the cupcakes on a serving a platter and serve.
Devil's Pawn: A Hellfire Club Erotique
Graham looked at the other man. He seemed perfectly at ease with himself; the candlelight made his dark skin gleam. Shaking his head at his own romanticism, Graham wondered at this man, this foreigner.
He’d been perfectly honest when he told Trent he’d watched him and wanted him. In the last weeks he found honesty cleansing—if he was to go to his grave a young man, he wanted to do so with as few falsehoods as possible.
The Club had been abuzz with rumors about the Turk since his arrival, yet Malik Trent had done naught to answer any of their many questions. Though he knew little of Trent, Graham couldn’t help but…hope. A dangerous emotion that, but nonetheless hope did stir within him.
Could this man help?
Studying him through hooded eyes, Graham wondered. He wanted Trent, and it was obvious Trent wanted him as well. But could he trust the Turk?
“I would appreciate your help,” he began, almost surprised at the admission. “However, I don’t wish to see you entangled in this unsavory business.”
“Explain the business to me,” Trent interrupted before Graham could continue.
Loosening his cravat, which he hadn’t tied properly anyway, Graham slowly nodded. No one had actually offered to help. Then again, he hadn’t exactly shouted throughout the Club the reasons for his suddenly licentious behavior in a group filled with lustful abandonment.
What you can win here: $10 All Romance eBooks, Amazon or Barnes and Noble gift card--your choiceNumber of winners: 1Open to (INT, US or US/CAN): If you can receive an email giftcard, you can enter to win!How to enter: Leave a comment on your favorite Halloween costume WITH email address. Comments with no email or with no Halloween costume won't count.
Hop and enter the other giveaways!
To sign up, please add your link bellow:Get the Inlinkz Colelction Code according to your blog!