Groundhog Day/Stargate aside, this month is yet another busy one! Who here wishes that just one month would be free from obligations? Or at least limited to maybe a small handful of them?
Setting aside writing time is harder and harder to do, but this month my goals are to finish up a couple stories and get everything ready for publication. I'm so close to finishing my 2 ménage stories that I'd really just like them finished, edited, polished, and done! Plus I have some serious plotting to do for the next books in the series.
- Re-write the ending to Cursed Love: A Wicked Demon Story--I liked the ending when I wrote it but upon second and third read, it needs something a bit more.
- Edit the whole thing once more and have that converted
- Finish Forbidden Road: A Havenbrook Ménage Series
- Edit it, write the synopsis and blurb, and submit it
- Outline and plot Forbidden Love: A Havenbrook Ménage Series
- Outline and plot Forbidden Temptation: A Havenbrook Ménage Series
- Finish Wicked Seduction: A Victorian Ménage at the Parisian Expostion
- Write blurb and finish cover
- Edit it and have it converted
- Outline and plot The Wallflower's Seduction: A Victorian Ménage at the Parisian Expostion