Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Books to Movies: What are you reading?

www.goodreads.com
Have I posted about this yet? The list of 14 books to read before you see the movie. Granted, there are lots of books to movies these days, and I still haven't seen Life of Pi because I loved the book so much! Haven't read the Game of Thrones series, either. Especially since the series is part way through book 3 (Storm of Swords) and I don't want to be spoiled for the rest of the show!


Besides, I like reading! And would rather read the book than see the movie.

Originally published on Buzz Feed, this is a list of excellent books (according to them) that will soon hit the big screen. I've read 4 of them; 2 I have no interest in; 1 looks depressing as hell. What about you?

Divergent by Veronica Roth (TBR pile)
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (TBR pile)
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (5 stars, 3 hankies, 1 fantastic book!)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner (only OK, it's a trilogy and I didn't read books 2 and 3)
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (TBR pile)
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (Fantastic story, highly recommended!)
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
by Jordan Belfort
by (very informative and enjoyable but I love WWII stuff!)
by Ron Rash
by Joe Hill (is that Stephen King's son?)
by Tim Tharp
by

No comments:

Post a Comment