Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Downton Abbey Season 4

Who's excited with me? Yes, I know you are, it's been a rough few months waiting for the new season. January 5, 2014--mark your calenders! It's still a long way off, but I just saw this cast photo and needed to share.

From Yahoo! news
"Last week, several cast members from the show, which returns to Masterpiece on PBS on January 5, 2014, hit the Television Critics Association Summer Tour in Beverly Hills, where they shared with journalists new details about the upcoming season."

I won't post some of what Michelle Dockery, Lady Mary, says, you can click on the link for that in case you don't want spoilers!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for it to return! I've talked so many people into watching it & they all love it. So good!

    ReplyDelete