Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012? Weekly goals

Tis the season for resolutions, goals, and promises meant to be kept. FOR A WHOLE YEAR!

Really? I have no idea what I resolved to do last year, and I'm darn sure I didn't keep it much beyond January. If I wrote it down, it's gone. If I blogged about it, I'm not going back to look at it. It's over, it's done with, it's in the past. Must look to the future now!

Weekly goal #1:
1. Write every day. No really! This week I plan on writing every day. Whether it's a blog, 500 words in my latest ménage, or a plot. This week I shall write every day.
2. Promise to keep this up even by Friday when I don't want to. After all, it's week 1!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, mine is almost the same! I also plan to actually set aside specific times to write--unless I get on a roll--LOL! Cool post! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love it! Setting aside specific time to wrie is a great idea. No more sneaking in a bit here and there or while at lunch. Thanks, P.I.!

    ReplyDelete