Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekly Goals #3

I know exactly why I never make resolutions and why something like 80% of resolution makers never follow through with them.

Good God, this goal thing is HARD! It's bad enough keeping up with it but what more do I need to say? I write I work I don't get enough sleep. I wake in the morning and do the whole thing again. Family, friends, keeping in touch.

But I'm going to try, after all this is only week THREE. I'm not even out of January yet!

I did manage to watch cute baby animal videos because they're all over the web. What? It's a good way to de-stress after aggravation at work. And I have almost 15,000 words in Covet, a story I absolutely adore.

Weekly goals:
1. Covet. I need to get this story finished. I'm finally in the heads of my characters and I'm so close to where I want to be.
2. The Escape...polish it and send it off to the editor.
3. Get out of this rut I'm in. Winter Blues? Not really but early darkness doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment