Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursdays

Is there anything ever really happening on Thursdays? I remember in college the party started on Thursdays and went until you woke up (totally hung over) on Sundays and realized you have work to do. As well, that was a long time ago.

Now I look at Thursdays and wonder. It's not the start of the week, not even the hump day where you can do fun middle of the week things. It's Thursday. Or maybe I'm underappreciating the day.

What is there to do on Thursdays?


  • Thursday night football

  • Hockey (it's an any day of the week game)

  • Bowling (I add this because friends and I plan to do that tonight. First time any of us have been in, oh, a decade at least!)
When I searched "What to do on a Thursday" I got hits from sites like Yelp.com and Yahoo Answers on various things in different cities. Apparently I'm not the only one with the questions on What is there to do on a Thursday night?

1 comment:

  1. The bowling meetup is an example of the ordinary things one can do with their friends when they're usually available. When weekend starts, it's often hard to find the time with friends because everyone gets so busy.

    ReplyDelete