This is for a basic margarita. I put it in here because you can never have too many alcoholic recipes! That and I love me a good margarita.
Prep Time:3 Min
Ready In:5 Min
5 fluid ounces tequila
3 fluid ounces triple sec
2 (6 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
4 cups ice cubes
- Salt the rims of 2 large margarita glasses.
- To do so, pour salt onto a small plate, moisten the rims of the glasses on a damp towel and press them into the salt.
- In a blender combine tequila, triple sec and limeade concentrate.
- Fill blender with ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with slice of lime and serve.