Food and wine...what's better together? Don't answer that, I can name several off the top of my head. Still, wine marinated pork chops are delicious! (And make sure you say delicious in a semi-singing voice with the -ious higher than the rest.) All kidding aside, if you like pork chops, try this recipe. It's worth it.
1 Hr 30 Min
- 5 pork chops
- and pepper to taste
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 10 3/4 fluid ounces white cooking wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
- Salt and pepper the pork chops and fry in a small amount of oil until slightly browned on both sides; drain.
- In a bowl mix together, mushroom soup, wine, water and mushrooms.
- Combine soup mixture with pork chops. Cover and simmer on low heat for about an hour until chops are tender.