Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, December 17, 2012

Hetero #menage

Of all the menages I've written so far, I've yet to tackle one of the most common types, the heterosexual menage. Where only those of the opposite sex engage in intimate relations. Therefore, I'm making it one of my resplutions:

I'll tackle the heterosexual menage. It may end up in my Victorian Menage series, or not. We'll see what happens. But I'm interested in writing this type of menage, and want to definitely try it.

I also plan to do a foursome. Not sure if that'll be a hetero or not, it barely in the planning stages now, but that is also on my list of stories to write in the new year.

What's your favorite menage? And would you rather see it as an historical? (Victorian, Regency, pirates, medieval) A Contemporary? Or a fairytale?

1 comment:

  1. I like m/m/f best...that sort of omnivorous desire is very appealing, and the biggest turnoff to me is guys who don't want to touch each other. Whatever era excites you most is fine (I go toward contemporary myself, but the taboo of past eras can be hot, too).

    --Trix

    ReplyDelete