Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 7, 2013

Cursed Love: A Wicked Demon Story

I've been editing this story one last time. I know, I finished it in, what, November? But between the holidays, other writing projects, and well, lack of time, it's taken me this long to get back to it.

I really enjoyed writing Nikki and Cooper's story and plan to do at least one, hopefully two more books to chronicle their story. For now, I want to make sure that Nikki's emotion really comes off the page and that Cooper's fear for and protectiveness over her grips the reader.

With luck, Cursed Love will be out in February!

Nikki Kent had spent her life running from the monster inside her. When she found Cooper Marquez's ranch, she knew she found home. Unfortunately, her demons followed her.

Cooper Marquez knew his lover had secrets, but hadn't figured on one quite like this. No matter what she thought, he wasn't going to let her go through anything alone.

Together they go on a journey to discover the secret to her curse. But when Nikki discovers the truth about her demon, will she leave Cooper for his own safety? Or can he convince her that nothing will stand in his way.

This is a paranormal contemporary romance with ancient Native American spirits, drug cartels, and one hot rancher to make it all better. I hope you enjoy it, since this is a departure from much of my other work.

No comments:

Post a Comment