Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekly Goal #9

Last week I worked on something different. Oh, I played around with The Escape, I'm to the point where I need to finish that story before anything else. And, too, The Masque looks pretty lonely under the Hellfire Erotique section.

But I also did a few other things. Baked chocolate chip cookies (the recipe off the Toll House bag where they don't tell you that sure, each tray may take 9 minutes to bake but when was the last time you had only 1 tray of cookies waiting for the oven?)

Cleaned house--and by that I mean I cleaned old computer files. I didn't delete them, despite the temptation to do so. After all, some of those stories are good plot-wise even if what I have, or have previously outlined, is no longer viable!

And I worked on a new, non-menage, non-erotic story. I've been doing so for over a year now, but have enjoyed writing my menage tales so much that I let this one slide. So for the foreseeable future, I'm going to be editing this story.

Set in the Regency Era, it's an alternate history. A dystopian society where a plague has ravaged the world, killing off more than half the population and leaving the survivors struggling for food, shelter, and safety. But what's better than a dystpoian world with Regency romance?

If your answer was nothing--you earn a gold star! But seriously, it's a great world I had loads of fun creating. I want to make it an even better world with seriously hot romance.

Now, this story isn't a menage, not even an erotic romance. It's fairly mainstream romance/sex wise. However, I do hope it's so different than anything you've read that you'll give it a chance. K. Reed will be the name I use for this series. I hope you'll check me (her, it) out!

No comments:

Post a Comment