Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Goals #6

I spent the majority of last week cleaning. I admit it, but it was so beautiful outside with near 70 degree days, that I opened my windows and aired out the house. I then cleaned. All that little stuff that accumulates around during the winter when you'd rather toss the mail on the table then eat at the table. It's dark and cold, no need to do anything else but eat and find your way back to the couch!

But not last week! Last week I went to town! My house is now free from clutter and even the blankets have been washed. Early spring cleaning. I did not, however, scrub the floors even if they desperately need it. I hate doing floors.

This week I will:



  1. Continue on with Covet. I'm spending so much time on it because I want it to work and work well. I had planned it one way but it's taken a completely different direction and I'm enjoying the journey so will continue on. Unfortunately, it means it's late, but I hope for a better story because of this.


And don't forget my in honor of the 200th anniversary of the Regency Era officially beginning contest! I'm giving away random copies of my Regency Ménage Tale series. Simply leave a comment about why you like reading Regency romances to be entered! Any comment left between February 5 and Saturday February 11 will count towards the giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment