Prep Time: Cook Time: Ready In:
10 Min 20 Min 30 Min
- 3 pounds salmon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- Old Bay Seasoning TM to taste
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly grease one side of a large sheet of aluminum foil. Place salmon on the greased side of foil. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and mix in cilantro and jalapeno. When cilantro is wilted, drizzle butter mixture over the salmon.
- Place foil with salmon on the grill. Season with Old Bay. Cook 15 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.