Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Titles reduex

Risqué had been retitled Games of Pleasure and is now retitled Risqué. When your publisher likes Risqué better, you go with it. I suppose you could fight it, but if I'm going to argue a point with my publisher, it's not going to be about a title. Nope.

Risqué: A Regency Ménage Tale...more than 1/2 finished (I do love that counter at the top of the page!) and going smoothly. There's one sticking point that's driving me crazy but I think I may have figured it out. Emotional ressonance between 3 characters rather than 2.

Now I've seen menanges where it's not a three-way love match but mine are, and in this story I've noticed a little skimping between the two male characters.

My goal this week is to flesh out (no pun intended) the emotional relationship between Kane and Brent before moving forward into the black moment and ultimate resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment